Fisher of girls is Us, whanna come out to play. I forgive the shut up carry on I thot how potent a stop. N it could be True well it could be I need thee trust me. I am far from blind but I do know where my Home is, n I am devoting all Our energies to this end. But who gives a fuck what people think. Certainly not them? Ever notice? Le me share Our fish with you for the rest of Our lives. I know you got other boys all spiffy n success n they laugh at a lose witted old man who would be King, Who is King but nobody knows, Well that be not total True, I am inn love with You n if you can learn to like Our chosen fish We be have a happy family n for True live happy ever after. She is allowing her love for thee flourish bloom and take root. Love her more n me I will be not long to hold thy sacred hands for me. God has not foresaken me it sure looked that way I ache so bad for the company of those I love n I have never thot of you as my mommy though she was willing. Wa...
Comments
Post a Comment